Maximizing Shareholder Value
You’ve poured your heart, soul and time into your business. Let us pour our heart, soul and time into helping you sell your business and maximize the value that you created. Engaging SDR’s sell-side advisory team is the last great investment you will make in your business because, by doing so, you are leveraging the collective strength of our specialists and receiving the attention of an expert team of professionals. Allow us to bring our passion, skills, experience and commitment to help you achieve your goals.
Retaining SDR as your sell-side advisor brings the following important benefits:
SDR specializes in complex M&A transactions and sell-side advisory. Our process is designed to identify the right buyer for your business.
Reward Your Efforts
Our goal is to make sure that the time and investment you have put into building your company is rewarded. Our competitive process allows us to identify hundreds of potential buyers and narrow down the field until we help you find the optimal buyer for your company.
Minimize Operational Distractions
You may be selling your company, but you still have a business to run. Our team helps manage and organize the hundreds of moving parts and overlapping processes involved, giving you the time and peace of mind to focus on your bottom line.
Complete a Transaction That’s Right for You
SDR has deep sell-side expertise, and can help guide you in completing a particular transaction that meets your specific objectives:
- Majority recapitalization
- 100% sale of the company
We can also assist with alternative liquidity options, including:
- Minority recapitalization
- Dividend recapitalization
- ESOP/Leveraged ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Management buyout
Recent Sell-Side Transactions
- S&B Porta-Bowl Restrooms – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-12-02T11:06:14-06:00
- Bel Shower Door – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-09-19T08:22:16-06:00
- Advanced Energy – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-07-24T15:44:03-06:00
- Northern Colorado Traffic Control – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-11-18T11:01:24-06:00
- All Traffic Data – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-09-12T16:11:38-06:00
- Canal Crude Oil Terminal – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-04-02T13:46:01-06:00
- The Weinberg Group – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-03-29T09:35:47-06:00
- Chlorophyll – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-03-11T16:40:04-06:00
- Arkansas Valley Seed – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2019-10-25T09:04:41-06:00
- Home Improvement Products Manufacturer – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-09-05T15:54:42-06:00
- Integrity Controls – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-07-12T12:04:15-06:00
- Preventive Health Now – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-07-12T11:57:10-06:00
- Norcast Telecom Networks – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-05-16T11:43:41-06:00
- Westland Distributing – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-07-12T12:03:02-06:00
- CyberTrails – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-05-16T11:45:36-06:00
- Van’s Equipment – Sunbelt Rentals – Sell-Side Transactionadmin2018-05-16T11:45:50-06:00
Featured Sell-Side Advisory Case Study
Underserved Market; Outsized Results
Since 2005, North Carolina-based AlphaCM, Inc. has been developing and implementing software solutions and services that ensure the success of mental health and intellectual/developmental disability providers and payers. From the outset, AlphaCM provided high-quality solutions for an underserved, yet growing, niche market. Today, the majority of Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) in North Carolina and surrounding states are using an AlphaCM software solution. The AlphaCM management team selected SDR Ventures to serve as its sell-side advisor in order to help capture the value that it built in the Company.
SDR ran a thorough sell-side process that included locating and targeting a diverse group of potential buyers. AlphaCM’s strong market share in North Carolina and surrounding states was proof-positive of the Company’s superior software platform, but SDR was able to demonstrate the potential for national reach as well. Ultimately, Mediware Information Systems, a portfolio company of Thoma Bravo and a clear strategic fit for AlphaCM, presented the most compelling transaction option for the shareholders, employees and customers.
For the AlphaCM management team, this transaction represented the culmination of years of dedication and hard work in creating a unique, truly disruptive healthcare-technology solution and in building a strong company to support it. The transaction not only met the goals of AlphaCM’s management team, but it also helped to position AlphaCM as a whole for more rapid, high-profile growth and success on a larger scale.