Positioning Companies For Success
Our passion is helping you maximize value in your business. While this often takes the form of advising on acquisitions, sales and recapitalizations, we realize that not every business is ready for such a transaction. As strategic consultants, SDR provides C-level experience, guidance and input without the investment of hiring and retaining a full-time executive-level management consulting employee.
We offer a variety of consulting services to help you best position your company for success.
Our Strategic Consulting Services Include:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Growth and Expansion Strategies
- Value Creation and Exit Strategies
- Preparing Companies for Sale
- Post-Transaction Integration
- Enterprise Valuations
- Exit Planning
- Generational Transfers
- Management Buyouts
- Capital Allocation Assessments
- Businessman’s Reviews
- Shareholder Strategies
- Financial Modeling
- Business Plan Creation
- Market Mapping
- Geographic Expansion
We have established, close relationships with some of the leading law firms, accounting firms and wealth planning firms in the U.S. If our clients ask us to assist them in selecting other professional resources, we help them evaluate these resources with the subject matter expertise and depth of experience needed to provide them with the most up-to-date expert advice. Our clients are free to choose any additional professional resources that they deem appropriate, regardless of SDR’s relationship with such resources. Our clients’ interests always come first.
Recent Completed Engagements
- Westland Distributing Inc.admin2018-05-09T11:33:16-06:00
- Boyer’s Coffeeadmin2018-05-09T11:33:33-06:00
- Robertson Tire – 2009admin2018-05-09T11:40:50-06:00
- Melco Industries – 2009admin2018-05-09T11:42:35-06:00
- Integrated Printing Solutions – 2009admin2018-05-09T11:42:39-06:00
- Utility Trailer Sales of Utah – 2009admin2018-05-09T11:42:45-06:00
- Carrier Traniscold of Utah – 2009admin2018-05-09T11:43:19-06:00
Featured Strategic Consulting Case Study
Manufacturing / Business Services
Since its beginnings in 1945, Condit Exhibits has provided unique client solutions, including trade show exhibits, museum exhibits, television studio, corporate environment, kiosks and other custom projects.
In 2007, Condit Corporation approached SDR to perform an enterprise valuation that would assist the shareholders in understanding the market value of the company and help assess strategic options.
Within months of the valuation, Condit received an unsolicited offer.
Our valuation helped the shareholders assess and react to the offer from an educated and enlightened viewpoint. Thanks in part to our relationship with Condit, the sale was ultimately consummated on terms that exceeded shareholder expectations.