Creating Opportunities for M&A Professionals
SDR Ventures offers a premier M&A experience to its clients and is always looking for industry professionals to join our team. The SDR Team is comprised of individuals with a broad range of experience. Our team focuses on capital markets and M&A for lower middle market companies in three disciplines: sell side, buy side and capital formation.
Independent Director Program:
SDR is actively seeking professionals to join our team as Independent Directors. We are a great fit for someone who has owned and/or operated successful businesses, or who are currently an Investment Banker at another firm. The ideal candidate will possess some of the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Specific domain expertise in particular industries/sectors or geographies
- A desire to remain active and involved in his or her industry
- Relationships with business owners and centers of influence in the industry
- Deep industry knowledge that lends itself to an understanding of different business models
- Part-time capacity to assist SDR in the origination and execution of M&A deals. Our Independent Directors most often have other industry advisory work that exposes them to potential M&A deals.
- Investment thesis or theses that will help SDR form differentiated expertise in assisting its clients.
SDR provides our Independent Directors with firm-wide resources including an extensive research network, analyst support and the production of marketing materials with the end goal of creating a win-win scenario. By leveraging the expertise and industry connections that the Independent Directors bring to the firm, the SDR Team provides the additional resources that can help you make more money.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join the team. If SDR sounds like a fit for you, please click here to contact a member of our team and learn more about the opportunity.